FinTech UX/UI Designer
At Tern, We provide “FinTech as a Service” to enterprises. We build market-leading financial apps and mobile banking services for businesses in emerging markets around the globe. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a tangible contribution to an innovative FinTech startup, with a talented team, a proven track record of success, and a continual focus on company expansion & growth.
At Tern, You’ll find that FinTech is a very fast-changing and rewarding industry to innovate within.
We believe that, as we progressively become more digital as a civilization… globally-connected, always available, digital payment processing platforms will become integral for enterprises to connect to, build upon, scale with, and manage regulatory compliant funds movements, securely & programmatically within. This is the value add that Tern enables for its clients.
Our platform provides the necessary functions for secure payment processing, in an array of financial services & solutions for enterprises needing to launch best-in-class financial services and mobile banking applications rapidly & compliantly, through easy-to-digest APIs, and intuitive front & back end applications for system stakeholders to interact with and manage corporate funds flows within.
The Tern “Fintech as a Service” platform enables value to move in & out of any organization (around the globe), in an array of methods/currencies, to satisfy an organization’s specific payment processing needs, fulfill KYC & compliance/regulatory requirements, and dramatically increase speed-to-market time for any kind of financial product launch/initiative.
At Tern, every engineer is responsible for delivering high-quality code and shaping the next stages of evolution of payments and financial services within our enterprise-grade “FinTech as a Service” payments platform made available to our clients.
In today’s payments landscape, businesses need banks, banks need to trust businesses, banks are usually too slow to onboard businesses. businesses desperately need payments automation, and banks are rarely capable of offering the payments automation that’s needed & integral in building trust with their banking/business relationships over time.
The Tern “FinTech as a Service” platform is the answer to this conundrum and helps to span the banking services divide. It’s a (multi-user) compliant ecosystem that automates a company’s incoming and outgoing payments flows, sets configuration and rules for each payment path to follow, and maintains transactional integrity for all interested parties, engaged in any given financial transaction or event at any time, ensuring transaction oversight, continual regulatory compliance & business continuity.
Our mission is to abstract away the complexities of legacy/traditional and sometimes archaic payment processing systems/processes (that exist today) and make it easier for enterprises to launch intuitive financial payments products and services reliably to their customers rapidly.
At Tern, we are always building new and exciting financial products for our clients to leverage. We are always improving and creating processes to solidify our core platform. We are always shipping new code to better production & to enhance the overall user experience. We are always learning new skills/things to apply to our latest FinTech creations. We are always creative in offering a new solution to any client in search of one. We are quick to adapt to rapidly changing requirements. We are passionate lifelong learners and students of the university/school of FinTech.
If you are a dedicated, creatively-driven person who thrives in a fast-changing environment, and if you are passionate about taking charge & building highly scalable systems with an intuitive experience, that users will love to interact with, and instinctively understand, we’d love to talk to you.
Join us to learn together, to grow, make lasting friendships, and accomplish awesome things while doing our collective part to help modernize the existing payments and banking sectors. They need it.
Research/Learn more about us by visiting: https://ternitup.com
- Manage multiple clients during multiple stages of their product journey including rolling out new features, enhancements, integrations, and from ramping to full adoption.
- Ensure a high level of customer success through relationship management, product implementation & training
- Ability to work with a moderately technical and complex product that requires extreme attention to detail
- Function as a communication channel between customers and the Engineering and Product teams by providing useful, actionable, and detailed product feedback in an organized way
- Develop and document scalable customer success practices and processes
- Help to generate new sales opportunities by driving referrals from happy customers
- Be a team player, and goal-oriented.
- Be an effective manager of others on technical product initiatives.
- Enjoy working with customers and clients.
- Be passionate about the FinTech industry.
- Be a creative doer & maker of things.
- Be willing to share ideas and make a difference.
- Be consistently reliable/dependable for others.
- Be a self-starter.
- Stay creative.
- Be happy.
- Love what you do.
- Have fun.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong interest in payments and FinTech industry
- 3+ years of proven experience in a B2B Enterprise Account Management, Relationship Management, or Customer Success role in the Global Payments industry working for a provider.
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Customer-oriented and able to establish robust relationships with the customer base
- Dynamic approach and adaptable to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Tech-savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms
- Experience in startup experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
$35,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- UI: 6 years (Required)
- UX: 6 years (Required)
- Sketch: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote